February 4, 2014

Start date for Men's BSF Pilot Class

It is with much joy that I am letting you know that we have an official start date and time for the Bible Study Fellowship Men's Pilot Class! I would personally like to invite you (or the man in your life) to come and join us as we study the Word of God together.

Our first class will be on Thursday, February 13, 2014 at Edmonton Chinese Alliance Church at 6:45 p.m. sharp. Come early to register!


Address: Edmonton Chinese Alliance Church 9120 146 St NW

Children's program available
We are also glad to announce that the Edmonton Evening Men's BSF Class will have a school-aged children’s program. When the pilot class starts, please bring your boys and girls to register for the children's program! They are also welcome to bring a friend, cousin, or neighbor as long as they are currently in Grades 1 through 12. BSF has an amazing children's program that goes through the same scripture as the adults and teaches them to read and apply scripture in a personal way.

1 Corinthians 9:23-27: "Now this I do for the gospel's sake, that I may be partaker of it with you. Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified." 

Dan Dromarsky
Teaching Leader
Edmonton Men's BSF Pilot Class
bsf.men.yeg@gmail.com